I’ve heard a lot of “Buzz”, pardon the pun about bee pollen recently. I find it very interesting and am going to try adding a little to my daily regime. Here is an interesting article reprinted from Owen at Radiant Health.
Reprinted from http://owen.curezone.com/
Bee pollen consists of blended pollen grains that are collected by honeybees, from a wide variety of plants. It contains EVERY vitamin known, as well as all 22 elements needed by our bodies. Bee pollen contains ALL the amino acids which are indispensable for our diet, and which our bodies cannot make or synthesize.
Bee pollen is 30 to 40 percent protein. one-half of its protein is in the form of those amino acids I just mentioned, so your body can use them immediately. Bee pollen contains 25 trace elements, and many active enzymes and co-enzymes. Nearly 10 percent of bee pollen consists of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids — a perfect blend of these much-needed fatty acids. Bee pollen contains more protein than beef, eggs, or cheese.
The Greeks and Romans called bee pollen the”life giving dust,” and the secret “ambrosia.” There are some people who think you could live on bee pollen alone.
In addition to being perhaps the perfect nutritional food, bee pollen has a proven reputation as a healing food. Here are some of the illnesses and degenerative conditions that bee pollen has been known to heal.
1) Bee pollen destroys harmful bacteria in the intestines. It contains a natural antibiotic which destroys salmonella and other harmful bacteria.
2) Bee pollen has an astounding record at reversing prostate cancer and prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate). Many men who were scheduled for prostate surgery, were able to cancel the operations after eating bee pollen daily for several months. I will list a website at the end of this message, where you can read some compelling testimonials to bee pollen’s healing power. If you’re a man in your 30s or 40s, and you want to eliminate all worries about prostate cancer, begin eating a spoonful of bee pollen every day.
3) Bee pollen is wonderful for eliminating allergies like Hay Fever. You should begin eating it 6 weeks before allergy season. The bee pollen (not to be confused with flower pollen) immunizes your immune system.
4) Bee pollen reduces the craving for alcohol and street drugs and other addictions.
5) It’s great for chronic constipation or diarrhea, as well as other intestinal problems.
6) Bee pollen helps to overcome retardation and other developmental problems in children. Mentally retarded children often respond to doses of bee pollen and glutamic acid.
7) Bee pollen helps chelate (flush out) poisons and toxins from the human body.
8) It helps overcome infertility in women, and makes men more sexually potent!
9) Bee pollen is useful during pregnancy and lactation. It helps a woman to build energy.
10) It helps relieve diabetic symptoms.
11) Bee pollen helps prevent communicable diseases, like colds and flu.
12) Bee pollen provides the nutrients that our immune systems need to remain at peak efficiency.
13) It helps lessen depression, and is believed to slow down the aging process.
14) Bee pollen can help children with ADD, or those who suffer from anemia.
15) It is thought to protect against radiation. and to have anti-cancer qualities.
16) And last but hardly least, bee pollen will help lower blood pressure. Most of you know that more people die from heart attacks caused by high blood pressure, than any other single illness. Here’s how it works.
Each of us has 35,000 miles of blood capillaries. If you put them end-to-end, they would easily stretch completely around the Earth. The SAD diet creates thick, viscous, dirty blood, and this nasty sludge accumulates in your capillaries. If just a fraction of those many miles of capillaries in your brain should burst, it can kill you or leave you partially or permanently paralyzed.
Bee pollen helps clean the blood. It flushes out the impurities which cause high blood pressure. It helps oxygen to reach all your cells, especially those in your brain. If you eat a sane and healthy diet, and eat some bee pollen every day, you won’t have to worry about heart attacks or strokes.
You can buy bee pollen in almost any health food store. Make sure that you test it slowly to make sure you have no allergies and do research to find the amount that is right for you.
Choosing healthy living over dying